50 years in the making, the Original Pack was inspired by our founder. It’s reminiscent of the first pack he created as part of a college project in 1971. Complete with a large main pocket designed to hold at least 12 cans, his fiery red rucksack was sold to promote a brewery.
- 1080D polyester
- Rucksack flap with interior cinch closure
- Padded interior laptop sleeve
- Interior zippered organization pocket
- Two cylinder-shaped side zippered pockets
- Genuine leather trim
- Adjustable cotton web shoulder straps
- Padded back for comfort
- Antique brass metal hardware
- Laptop dimensions: 16.5"h x 11.25"w x 1"d
- Dimensions: 16.5"h x 11.75"w x 6"d; Approx. 872 cubic inches
Note: Bags not intended for use by children 12 and under.
Washing Softens the Back of the Embroidery.